Multicast routing

Hello!

I have a problem with multicast routing with the following scenario:

MP3-IP-Player (Netgear MP101):
- 10.1.11.3/255.255.255.0

 |Ethernet

Linux-Router 1(Etch):
- 10.1.11.1/255.255.255.0
- 10.1.10.10/255.255.255.255

 |OpenVPN

Linux-Router 2(Sarge):
- 10.1.10.9/255.255.255.255
- 10.1.2.1/255.255.255.0

 |Ethernet

Media-Server (Etch):
- 10.1.2.90/255.255.255.0

I have to transfer the media-stream from the media server to the mp3 player. I read that I have to use dynamic multicast-routing and to use a routing-daemon. The only daemon I found was mrouted - but I seems to be removed in later sarge distributions and in etch, too.

So my question: Is there an alternative to mrouted an how is this routing done? Is there anyone with a similar scenario?

Thank you for your help!

Martin

mail002 (at) web.de