RE: Iptables DROP packets but Nmap show the ports opened !!

That’s a correct behavior of iptables. If you want another error behavior use: “ …. –j REJECT –reject-with icmp-host-unreachable”    instead.

From man:

REJECT

       This is used to send back an error packet in response to the matched packet: otherwise it is equivalent to DROP so

       it  is  a  terminating  TARGET, ending rule traversal.  This target is only valid in the INPUT, FORWARD and OUTPUT

       chains, and user-defined chains which are only called from those chains.  The following option controls the nature

       of the error packet returned:

       --reject-with type

              The type given can be

               icmp-net-unreachable

               icmp-host-unreachable

               icmp-port-unreachable

               icmp-proto-unreachable

               icmp-net-prohibited

               icmp-host-prohibited or

               icmp-admin-prohibited (*)

              which  return  the  appropriate ICMP error message (port-unreachable is the default).  The option tcp-reset

              can be used on rules which only match the TCP protocol: this causes a TCP RST packet to be sent back.  This

              is  mainly  useful  for  blocking ident (113/tcp) probes which frequently occur when sending mail to broken

              mail hosts (which won't accept your mail otherwise).

       (*) Using icmp-admin-prohibited with kernels that do not support it will result in a plain DROP instead of REJECT

Saludos. Pablo.