Re: problem with recent match

also sprach Alexander Reelsen <alr@emplify.de> [2006.03.10.1614 +0100]:
> Loosely following netfilter-devel, I think this is not necessary.
> The ipt_recent problems are known and being worked on.

Mh, I didn't find anything during a quick look and since I like to
answer my own questions on all mailing lists where I posted them,
well... it's for history.

> > Perhaps you could ask them why the module is still being distributed
> > within the kernel tree, when submitted patches are rejected by the
> > maintainers because "it needs a complete rewrite"?
>
> Patches which don't change any of the functionality (or proc file
> system entries) are currently rejected

wait, what? Has the netfilter team turned the stable concept around?

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"vulgarity is simply the conduct of other people."
                                                        -- oscar wilde