Re: Multiple LAN's through one vpn

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 10:20 +0100, Sturla Holm Hansen wrote:
Hi there, I have a problem with the following scenario:
I have 5 customers in 1 building sharing 1 SHDSL-line, each of them have
their own router behind the main router to segment the net and now they
want VPN.
The problem is that they should not have access to each others LAN, just
their own, so I have to figure out a way to determine what network they
should have access to by checking what login they use on the VPN.
I know that multiple external IP's would solve the problem, but that's
not an option.
So could I set up a Linux VPN-server that has different routes for
different logins?
Any sollutions would be much appreciated :)

You can do this in openvpn - you will need multiple openvpn listeners on seperate ports each with different config files that push the correct routes.