Re: ftp from msdos

Sturla Holm Hansen schreef:
Hi Fred.
Yup I did, tried to set smartftp to run in active-mode, still worked, allthough I'm not sure that it was actually running in active-mode.
ip_conntrack_ftp is loaded btw.
Anyway, the mode shouldn't have anything to say when purging all rules and defaulting to ACCEPT, should it?

Sturla

If ip_conntrack_ftp is loaded, everything should work ...
But I have a customer also with FTP problems. He uses an FTP client he just can't set in passive ftp and the ftp just don't work. Even if ip_conntrack_ftp is loaded :-/
Still don't know why ...

Regards,
Fred
http://linox.be

--

                             Frederik Rousseau
   L I N U X       .~.       CM Electronics bvba