Re: ftp from msdos

Sturla Holm Hansen schreef:
Hello all.
I'm having a problem with ftp from a custom system at a client that uses ftp to get som files from suppliers.
The new firewall is obviously stopping it as it wasn't a problem before.
I've tried ftp-connections with firefox, msie, smartftp and lftp and they all work, the only place I can replicate the problem is with the ftp-client in dos (or windows cmd). I've allso tried purging all rules and setting policy to accept on all chains, still the same problem...
Anyone have any good ideas?

If you do: Thanx a lot, I'm stuck...

Sturla

Hi Sturla,

Did you think about the passive/active FTP problem when you are behind a firewall?

Regards,
Fred
http://linox.be

--

                             Frederik Rousseau
   L I N U X       .~.       CM Electronics bvba