Re: Firewalling for IPv6

On Saturday 23 April 2005 08:35, Wesley J. Landaker wrote:
> I have a few questions regarding the current state of firewalling for
> IPv6 in Debian.

Okay, everybody, thanks for the responses. It sounds like some support is
there, but is still somewhat primitive.

Still seems like it would be useful for most server firewall rules, though
without connection tracking, I'm not sure how one would make a reasonable
firewall that has mostly clients behind it.... =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>