Firewalling for IPv6

Hi folks,

I have a few questions regarding the current state of firewalling for IPv6
in Debian.

Searching through packages and the web, the best I could find is the
existance of ip6tables, and a bunch of articles talking about how Linux
*would* support (implying that it doesn't now(?)) IPv6 firewalling in the
future (one site I saw mentioned it would be in 2.6.11--I'm running
2.6.11.6).

So, I guess what I'm wondering is:

1) Is there a FAQ about Linux and/or Debian + IPv6 firewalling? I'm more
than happy to R the FM if I can locate T right one. =)

2) Are there any packages currently in Debian that support making IPv6
firewalls? (For IPv4, I am currently using firehol; I have used shorewall
in the past (I've heard of, but no little about 6wall); I'm not an iptables
expert, but I roughly know how to make it work).

3) Assuming the answer is to use xyz/6wall/ip6tables, are there any critical
limitations I should be aware of? i.e. Are there known
features/bugs/workarounds missing/added/required?

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>