Re: VPN + multilink connection

I think what you might want to look into is a combination of fwmark and
iproute2.

Mark the packets with iptables -j MARK --set-mark X and then route them
using iproute2.

See www.lartc.org

specifically :
http://www.lartc.org/howto/lartc.iproute2.html
http://www.lartc.org/howto/lartc.netfilter.html
http://www.lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

Works nicely here with a little customisation and tweaking.

Regards,

charlie

--
============================
Charles Kidson

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain
copyright material of General Pants Co. Pty Ltd., Jetty Surf Pty Ltd. or
third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you
should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this email
or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. General Pants Co.
Pty Ltd. and Jetty Surf Pty Ltd. does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the
author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of General Pants Co.
Pty Ltd. and Jetty Surf Pty Ltd..