TBF queuing and tc question

Hi!

I have an ADSL internet connection, so when I'm uploading at full rate, the
downloads and the interactivity is slowing down. To work out this, I've set
up this on my machine:

# /sbin/tc qdisc add dev eth0 root tbf rate 128kbit latency 50ms burst 1540

I read this from http://lartc.org/howto . This is great, my upload speed went
down to ~16KByte/sec. This is what I wanted (almost). Now all the other local
machines in my LAN have to download from me at 16KByte/sec rate (but this is
obvious).
What I'm trying to do, is to control the outgoing rate only, if I'm sending
packets to our router, and not to control if I'm sending packets to any other
machine on my network.

Is this possible, and if it is, please tell me how.

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LeVA