Re: how to make my dhcp client always reuse it's fixed address

Simpler workarond: in dhcp.conf set a fixed address for that hosts. They
will get always the same address.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: is possible to set dhcp.conf in a way that get part
of the configuration from an include file ?
How to set in dhcp.conf the option to give to a client two or more
IP addressess/netmasks for the same NIC (as i can do from a normal
interfaces file) ?