Re: Kernel Question

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 12:05 +0300, PANAGIOTIS SIAPLAOYRAS wrote:
> And, could I create a proxy server on my linux box and connect through
> it from the same computer (from my linux box)? Thank you!

If by create you mean set up and use, yes. You probably want to
configure it to bind to localhost/127.0.0.1 though.

If you mean program, then probably if you really want to, but you'd need
to find a good reason or you'd probably stop once you realize that
there's no point in wasting time on duplicating efforts.

--
The attachment "signature.asc" (if it exists) is a digital signature.
Unless you know what that is, you can completely ignore it. It is mostly

Sun May 22 15:10:50 UTC 2005