Re: Help needed on block SMTP

Well, the rules were not perfect Dave, but could help to solve the problem.

The both rules isn't needed ... I disagree a bit, when you have 3 networks (WAN, DMZ, LAN), you need the input to redirect from WAN into the server and the forward to allow from LAN to DMZ. The case in NATED WAN (I'm more explicit because you need it).

And me, as you, need more info to send a particular solution to the problem.

Best regards,