Re: Help needed on block SMTP

On Wednesday, 18.05.2005 at 08:37 +0530, shyam hirurkar wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a mail server running on Qmail and a gateway running on
> IPtables on kernel 2.4.26.
>
> Now my question is: I want to block SMTP port on the firewall. Also
> allow only SMTP connection to my mail server.

I assume this is a followup to your previous post.  You are going to
need to give us *much* more information before we can help.  Show us
your current IP ruleset, tell us about your network topology: how your
mail server relates to your firewall, their network interface addresses
etc.

Dave.
--
Please don't CC me on list messages!