Re: Multi-port DSL/Cable router in linux

Ajitabh Pandey a écrit :

Hi,

This may not be a totally firewall related post, so sorry for that.
I have multiple DSL/Cable lines coming in and I want to use all those lines
for serving the outgoing/incoming traffic. Is there any kind of load-balancer
solution there. I am more interested in software solutions rather than a h/w
router based solution. All this has to be transparent to the users. Also
please recommend an appropriate firewall for this.

Best Regards.
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

--
I do desire we may be better strangers.
		-- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"