From: "Ajitabh Pandey" <ajitabhpandey@gmail.com>
To: "Debian Firewall List" <debian-firewall@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 1:06 AM
Subject: Multi-port DSL/Cable router in linux

Hi,

This may not be a totally firewall related post, so sorry for that.
I have multiple DSL/Cable lines coming in and I want to use all those lines
for serving the outgoing/incoming traffic. Is there any kind of load-balancer
solution there. I am more interested in software solutions rather than a h/w
router based solution. All this has to be transparent to the users. Also
please recommend an appropriate firewall for this.

Best Regards.
--
Ajitabh Pandey
http://www.geocities.com/ajitabhpandey

Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster with an international standard?
A: You get someone who makes you an offer that you can't understand!