Stuck in a hell of routing :(

Hi All,

I'm stuck in a routing issue maybe someone has an idea.

I try to have a URL based routing which then gets routed to 6
different Modems accessing the internet.

As URL based routing is not possible I have setup different squid
instances which are now following some of the peer_cache rules.

With this I was able to have URL based routing.

but now I got stuck with the routing of the packages itself.

I have done each squid in a single class C network

master squid
first peer_cache
second peer cache

the tcp_outgoind_address has been set to 192.168.x.100 for each squid
instance so that the packages for the requests launched in different

the second part is now a win2k3 system with all the modems connected
and with routing enabled.

the idea is now that the requests coming from are
getting routed via modem A

first peer_cache -> modem A
second peer cache -> modem B

as each modem is in priciple a gateway, I get in trouble as
only one is allowed.

the problem by the way is still on the linux box which simply routes
the packages via df GW on that linux box.

how do I need to setup the routing to get the squid packages deliverd
to the win2k3 system. UGH   0      0        0 eth0     *        U     0      0        0 eth1
localnet        *        U     0      0        0 eth0    *        U     0      0        0 eth0    *        U     0      0        0 eth0    *        U     0      0        0 eth0    *        U     0      0        0 eth0    *        U     0      0        0 eth0    *        U     0      0        0 eth0

this was an idea to get my packages to the win2k3 system
but this route is only valid for 192.168.10.x destinations so how
could I also deliver destinated packages to
and 192.168.11.x sourced packages to which are for and so on.

I have to use the different modems for as any modem delivers
different rights in the net therefore all this :)

any ideas are welcome also its welcome to tell me a bloody stupid dump
if you have a solution at the end ;)