Re: no ipchains with 2.2/no network with 2.4

Pierre,

I use Woody whith kernel 2.4 in my firewalls and i have no problem whith
this. If is it considered as stable i dont know, but if DEBIAN realese
woody as stable i think it is considered as stable too.

About your firewall: What rules you use in INPUT chain ? If you have no
rules in INPUT chain and the police is ACCEPT for this chain i think you
have problems with your kernel compilation. Try reinstall Woody whit
option "bf24". If after this the network doesn't work your NIC may be
whith problems.

Fernando Andrade.