Re: firewall for a client

Well... I suppose that you're kidding me... because there is no true in
"you don't need firewalls, because you're not running any server on your
PC"... Even I know that, dude!

So, you know, I give by finalized the discussion.

Regards

--
Víctor A. Ramos <itchysoft_AT_yahoo_DOT_es>

   (o_  Debian GNU/Linux  .'''`.
   //\  Registered User   : :' :
   V_/_     #315167       `. `'
                            `
Jabber ID       <vramos_AT_jabber_DOT_org>