Re: Ip table

Thanks for the clarification.  I know how to make a scripts with some
tables and make it active at boot time but is there an easier way to do
this since I already have firestarter and bastille?  That is, can
firestarter or bastille integrate 'iptables -I INPUT -s xxx.xxx.x.xxx -j
DROP' etc without doing s simple shell script? Or also could be a matter
of /etc/hosts.deny?

-Joe M.