Re: Validating NT thought a natting firewall

This deffinatly sounds like you need to open another port that currently
is not open/forwarded.  It could be something realy odd like discard or
some non IP protocol.  Your best beet is to run iptraf or tcpdump on both
the interfaces and see what appers on the lab net that it not translated
to mynet.