Re: iptables problem getting url's hosted inside

There are many reasons why you should not do this!  Setting up DNS is as
easy as nsmasq or running a full DNS server.  Posibly on another(your DHCP
server) system.

If you still have no clue, adding the dnat rule to the internal
interface(checking for the external IP) will do.