where the people are using iptables

Hi people,
	we are going to change the Cisco firewall solution to a new one based
on iptables, but before that we would like to know of companys,
universities, products, ... that are using it at the moment. Thanks in
advanced.

	Ghe Rivero

PD.- If anybody knows, the same with Snort as IDS

--
Pienso, Luego Incordio

 .''`.     Ghe Rivero <ghe@upsa.es>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin, user and who knows...
`. `'`

1024D/6E6D04E6
PGP Fingerprint 0D7E E5AD BBD3 6E2D 42EC  F91D AF80 C2C5 6E6D 04E6