Re: No access to some websites
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: No access to some websites
- From: Alberto Mardegan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:14:46 +0200
- Message-id: <20041028181446.GA7085@pupilla>
- In-reply-to: <1098958221.1944.8.camel@at-bwe1-kn33>
I've solved the problem! It was not an ECN problem, but rather a MTU
problem; I just followed the instructions in the link Blair provided me
and (after a kernel recompilation) all went ok.
Thanks to everybody!