Re: Problem with ppp keeping link up

--- bmward@inet.net.nz wrote:

> I note that back in Jan 2003, someone had the same problem but got no
> response on the debian-user mailing list.

It's good too see that this list is functioning and there are ppl around
to answer questions.  As for the debian-user list I don't have enuff time
to listen in for network related questions and direct them to here.  I
hope that some/any one would be kind enuff todo so and encourage other to
take the time todo so, when time is avalible.

Dito for debian-devel and any other list.