Re: man-in-the-middle

Am Do, den 07.10.2004 schrieb Hans du Plooy um 12:21:
> Hi guys,
>
> I need to drop a box inbetween two public services (windows boxen), that will
> route traffic between the two.   They *can* see each other directly, but are
> not allowed to (for reasons beyond my control).   So far so good, except for
> one thing.  It looks like this:

Put A and C on different subnets.
Let B do the routing between the subnets.
Use NAT (network address translation) in order to make A believe it is
talking to C. Do whatever you please with the traffic on B ( e.g. port
forwarding to C).

--
Juergen Lueters
Von der Handelskammer Bremen oeffentlich bestellter und vereidigter