Re: squirrelmail

Thanks for your responses.  I guess it was my fault (what else is new?).
I reconfigured bastille-firewall paying much attention to the ports that
were allowed to connect (even though 143 and 25) were open during the
previous setup.  I also opened 110 on this new config.
Bastille recommends in order for the firewall to start at boot time to do
a "/sbin/chkconfig/bastille-firewall" or sonething like that.  However
there is no a file with that name or at least the system complains about
it.

-Joe M.