Re: squirrelmail

On 13 Jul 2004, jmm wrote:
> Basically the login page hangs and is unable to connect and I was able to
> login before the firewall setup.

That sounds very much like the firewall prevents access to the IMAP
service. There should be some logs generated that explain that
somewhere.

> What is the proper (I should also say the easiest)way to un-install
> what bastille did? Would an "apt-get --purge" bastille be enough?

It should be, by Debian policy, sufficient. If it doesn't then file a
bug against the package requesting that this poor behavior be fixed.

    Daniel
--
Love is like Hearts.
You want to follow suit, but you don't want to have the lead.