Re: masquerading (NAT) firewall with firewall-easy

Interesting. I gave up on firewall-easy and tried firehol instead. The
instructions seem quite clear, and I wrote the config file below.

Everything seems to work nicely ... but still no masquerading.

Is there some separate, independent, global option that has to be set
correctly for masquerading to work at all?

# The network of our eth1 LAN.
home_ips="192.168.1.4/24"

interface eth1 home src "${home_ips}"
	server all accept
	client all accept

interface eth0 internet src not "${home_ips} ${UNROUTABLE_IPS}"
	protection strong 10/sec 10
	client all accept

router home2internet inface eth1 outface eth0
	masquerade
	route all accept