Re: nat ipchains on debian woody

First of all some ppl have to change e-mail clients to even look at html
mail, let alone read it.  You will allways get more help sending only
text.

There is an "ipchains" wrapper mod you can load (modprobe) but this is all
explained in the "iptables" howto's.  Debian 2.4 and 2.6 kernels are build
with all the mods you would ever need todo nat as well as qos and even
backbone routing.