www.sulsolucoes.com.br

De: Francisco Castillo [mailto:fcastillo@hostgreen.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 28 de junho de 2004 16:06
Para: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Assunto: nat ipchains on debian woody

Hello Gurus,

I have installed a debian woody with to interfaces eth0 and eth1. I has configured the internet conexion on eth0 which has got a static ip on internet. And on eth1 i want to put a interface to do a proxy nat gateway on my internal lan (i want to put a 192.168.0.1 on it).

I have read doc to do it but when i apply this doc i have a "your kernel seems to not support ipchains" messages when i try to do this. After this i have a 192.168.0.1 ip on eth1 but my pc´s on the internal lan can´t have internet access througth the eth0 (internet conexion).

I think that the problem is that the kernel do not have a ipmasquerade support (NAT suppport), so i think that this is the only steep i need to do in order to apply correct the steps of the configuration that i has a problem with. So

Did you know how to give a NAT (ipmasquerade support) on a debian woody kernel in order to solve my problem?

What do exactly the command "apt-get install ipmasq" in this context ?

Thanks in advance,

Francisco.

--
Este e-mail foi verificado pelo servidor antivirus da Sul Soluções. O seu conteudo esta livre de virus.
Verificado por AVG Anti-Vírus (http://www.grisoft.com).