Re: dns firewalls and mx records for internally hosted domains

There is one program that dose this automaticaly, but it's crippeled to
all of a domain or none of it.  dnsmsq: I run it on all my nat boxes and
it seams to work fine, it also has a dhcp server built in.  I don't know
if it dose mx as well, but it's certanly a must.