Von: Rene Cunningham [mailto:rene@dclabs.com.au]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Juni 2004 07:33
An: Daniel Walther
Cc: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Re: DHCP and iptables

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 12:04:58AM +0200, Daniel Walther wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. I have to have the information from the DHCP server
> at this moment it serves the client with the ip address. I have to block
> this ip address in the same moment. And after the security check with nessus
> I should be able to unblock this ip address.
> Is there any solution?

/etc/dhclient-enter-hooks is a bash script called by
/etc/dhclient-script during the dhcp negotiation. Within this script you
have access to variables such as

$interface
$new_ip_address
$new_broadcast_address
$new_subnet_mask

man dhclient-script for more information ofcourse :)

--

Rene Cunningham
DCLabs Pty Ltd