Re: AW: DHCP and iptables

Are you running nessus on another host?  Dose this block you want setup
only for the FORWARD table?  Dose the DHCP server exist on the fierwall
host?

Try bloking all of the DHCPed IPs and then after they pass the tests
unblock them one at a time.  The [1]trick is to keep arping or pinging
these hosts to see when they go down.  I think overall this will be better
and esier to set up.

1. Do this with a cron skript that parses the output of "iptables -L ?-t
FORWARD?".