where the people are using iptables

Hi people,
	we are going to change the Cisco firewall solution to a new one based
on iptables, but before that we would like to know of companys,
universities, products, ... that are using it at the moment. Thanks in

	Ghe Rivero

PD.- If anybody knows, the same with Snort as IDS

Pienso, Luego Incordio

 .''`.     Ghe Rivero <ghe@upsa.es>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin, user and who knows...
`. `'`

PGP Fingerprint 0D7E E5AD BBD3 6E2D 42EC  F91D AF80 C2C5 6E6D 04E6