open ports with firehol [was: firehol logging to console]

On 27/04/2004 Mike Mestnik wrote:
> This lookes to me like kernel(dmesg) output being logged to the
> console(/dev/console).  This can be changed in /proc/sys/kernel/printk
> thought it effects the whole system.  Best to change the default LOG
> params of firehol, man iptabels.

yea, i finally fixed it with setting KLOGD to "-c 4" in
/etc/init.d/klogd. Now it's only logging to /var/log/messages any
longer.

But i've a new problem with firehol:
I run proftpd with 5 virthosts on ports 211, 212, 213, 214 and 215.
is it possible to open ports with firehol rather than using the service
synonym?
Or how can I correctly set ftp service to these ports? the following
doesn't work:
server_ftp_ports="tcp/211:215"
client_ftp_ports="211:215"
[...]