Re: Home Server!

In the list arcives there will be talk about what programs are good to
auto-mate what you are trying to do.  What you need is iptables and ?ppp?.
 Once the connection is made and the computer is on the internet and your
local network is setup - you use iptables to set up NAT.  The iptables
manpage has all the syntax.

Also samba will have all the printer and (MS)share stuff you may use.
dnsmasq(featuring a dhcp server) will also be handy.