Re: Status

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE!!

Thank you for your email message.  Please understand that we cannot answer every email in a timely manner so we have devised this reply email to help with most common questions.  Please scroll down through the list frequently asked questions and hopefully the answer to yours will be found there.  Emails that are addressed by this reply message will not be responded to. If your question cannot be answered by this FAQ list, write back to us with "ATTENTION" in the subject line and we will pay special attention to it.

Frequently asked questions:

1. Can you combine shipping on multiple purchases?

No. Our shipping policy is clearly stated on every auction ad.  Each item is packaged and shipped individually.

2. Will this work in my camera/mp3/pda?

While we have a large amount of experience with digital media, the best resource is the user manual that came with the camera/mp3/pda unit.  If you do not have this, please refer to the manufacturers website for assistance.  A quick search on any search engine for your model will also provide a large amount of information.

3. Is this smartmedia card 3.3V?

Yes, all smartmedia sold by us is 3.3 Volt.

4. What is the total amount due?

If you haven't already, you will be receiving within two hours of auction close an email notification from PayPal as well as one from eBay.  This will include the total amount that is due.

5. Where do I send my money order/check payment?

The address for payments is:
Advance Computer
2481 Wagonwheel Drive
Rockwall TX 75032