VPN/Firewall Kernel

Hello,
I am in the process of building a new kernel for use on a bunch of VPN firewalls. I need Freeswan 1.99 or newer, and MPPE support for Poptop. I'd also like to add grsecurity to make use of it's randomization for PIDs, TCP, etc. As well, a few patch-o-matic patches are needed (mainly the PPTP one). I'm having problems with applying both grsecurity and Freeswan (2.04 from backports.org). As I'm no programmer manually patching files isn't much of an option for me. I am wondering if such a kernel (or something similar) exists, either in source form or as a debian package. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Sean McAvoy
Network Analyst
Megawheels Technologies Inc.