Re: Problem with FIREWALL

Maybe you have bad configured your kernel. Look here:
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html#KERNELSETUP

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rubens Almeida Pinto" <rubensap@inpa.gov.br>
To: <debian-firewall@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 10:17 AM
Subject: Problem with FIREWALL

      Hello all,

            This is my first time in the list and i want a help. I'm trying
configure a firewall, but when i run the rc.firewall script an error return
me.

    The error message is: " iptables v1.2.6a: can't initialize iptables
table 'filter': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?) Perhaps
iptables
or your kernel needs to be upgraded. "

      Can anyone help me???

Rubens Almeida Pinto