Re: Iptables and p2p

I use my p2p programs IP setting to change my IP to the gatways IP.  The I
add a snat rule to clients to connect back to.  This means that I do have
a diffrent port for each commputer running p2p.  Also I use dyndns to see
what my IP needs tobe set too. Also gtk-gnutella supports host name
advertising and not IP so other clients will follow IP changes too.