Re: I'm chinese I want to get help about iptables

Sounds like you need to 'activate' kernel support.  This is what is meant
by insmod.  Could be that there is no iptables.o on you system.  The fix
can be simple or complex but it's straight forward.  I would "apt-get
install kernel-image-$(uname -r)" or kernel-image-2.4.18-386.  You can ask
in debian-chinese-big5 about this they should be able to help you.