I'm chinese I want to get help about iptables

hello   I want to get help!
I'm come from China .I'm sorry that my Enlish is very poor.
I used iptables to link internet with DDN
but ,the system tell me :

ip_tables.0:insmod iptables.o init_module:Device or resource busy
Hint:initmodule errors can bu caused by incorrect module parameters,including invalid IO or IRQ parameters
iptables.o: insmod iptables.o failed
iptables.o: insmod iptables
iptable can't initialize iptable table'filter':iptables who?(do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to bu upgraded

How can I do
Please mail to me