Package e2fsprogs-devel.deb

Hello,

I am trying to reconfigure my firewall to work with the Linux UPnP IGD, to enable Windows XP machines inside the firewall to use the Windows Messenger audio and video capabilities.
In the process I found that package "e2fsprogs-devel", which contains "uuid.h", is needed for Intel's UPnP SDK v1.0.4 (upnpsdk) to compile. (I know that the latest version of this SDK is 1.2.1, but the UPnP IGD requires v 1.0.4)
"e2fsprogs-devel" is not in the Debian distribution that I got a year ago, and the Debian package server has been down for quite some time.
In the net I could find several rpm versions, but they all fail to install. Don't know why.
Does anyone know whether there is an e2fsprogs-devel package for Debian?
Alternatively, does anyone know any other way to enable UPnP firewall on a common iptables-based firewall + NAT?

Thanks in advance,

Juan