Re: ADSL Router.

US Robotics ... not too bad, but there's no documentation about their
NAT / firewall ... or more or less anything else for that matter.
Having said that, their tech support got back to me fairly swiftly when
I asked them questions, and I got the information I needed.

The price of the router / modem was a little high considering the lack
of documentation, but as the tech support is efficient, I've no real
complaint, though it would be better if there was a secure way to
connect to it {the 3 methods are ftp, telnet and http}.

I've not had any problems with it itself, just my ISP ... *grumble*