Firewall + Squid + Dante

I have two boxes running debian. First one is running iptables rules for firewalling, squid as proxy server and dante as socks server. The second box is the client, running gaim to access msn via dante and www via squid. Squid works great, but dante doesn' t seem to resolve the connection of gaim to the internet.
I'm not sure what the problem is, so .... please help me !!!

I send you danted.conf and fwzpg (firewall rules).
The firewall box doesn't run a dns server as I use my isp ones.
Thanks for receiving my problem.

Nacho.

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/