Re: Port forwarding with ipmasq and iptables

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 11:24:20AM -0000, robin.c.smith@bt.com wrote:
> The last ipmasq security fix killed my port forwarding, I had to revert to a rul that backed out the fix.
> Have a look at the differences between the versions. There is probably a more secure fix for this.
> Robin

Thanks, that worked.
I was reading the archives and noticed someone with a similar problem:

I swapped around the comment on the following two lines so that the
second line is now commented out and the first isn't. These are in

#$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -o $i -i ${j%%:*} -d $IPOFIF/$NMOFIF -j ACCEPT

I'd think there would be a way to have the security fix and port
forwarding working, surely they're not mutually exclusive.