Unidentified subject!

Hello,

I don't know if this mailing list is the right place for my question, so
feel free to push me away.

Right now, we have a Linux PC as our firewall, with 5 ethernet branches
(and a little more logical networks). The kernel that this machine runs is
a 2.2 one, with ipchains, and we want to switch to a 2.4, with iptables.
Our firewall scripts use things like that:

$IPMASQADM portfw -a -P tcp -L $WEB1_EXTERNAL www -R $WEB1_INTERNAL1 www -p 1
$IPMASQADM portfw -a -P tcp -L $WEB1_EXTERNAL www -R $WEB1_INTERNAL2 www -p 2

That is, specify some load balancing, with different weights between the
different machines. WEB1_INTERNAL1 and WEB1_INTERNAL2 are IP adresses, and
are not contiguous.

I'm still looking for the way to do the same with iptables, and if it
could be done via the fwbuilder interface, it would be cool (else, I'll
write a script to modify fwbuilder's output).

Thanks.

--
Erwann ABALEA <erwann@abalea.com> - RSA PGP Key ID: 0x2D0EABD5