Re: please help me

No, he is complaining because he does not know what to do because he
connects through NAT and voip through nat does not work or its hard to
make it work.. He in fact is looking for a gatekeeper with a public ip
address in order to be able to use it. The problem is, who provides the
gatekeeper?
-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com

<quote who="Ken Gilmour">