ipchains portforwarding for https

Hello,

how can I setup a forwarding rule with ipchains that a connect to host A is redirected to the Apache-SSL webserver listening on host B.

I want to have a transparent forwarding. The user should enter the address from host A in his browser and the webserver from host B should answer the requests.

The webserver on host B is listening to all addresses at the specific port 423.

So at the moment I try with
	ipmasqadm autofw -A -v -r tcp 423 423 -h "${IP from host B}"
on host A.

If I try to connect https://IP_host_A:423/ I get a connection timeout.

I've just dumped the traffic with ethereal.
First there is an ICMP Redirect.
The browser sends a SYN request to the right host B from port 2090 to 423.
Host B answers with a SYN ACK to browser host from 423 to 2090.
After this browser sends a reset from 2090 to 423 at host B.

Why there is a reset?
This match goes on for a few tries and a last reset from browser host.

Do you have any ideas for a solution?

thx so long